21feb(feb 21)9:00 am27(feb 27)6:00 pmFeatured6-Day Fresh Tissue and Embalmed Tissue Cadaver Dissection Lab Workshop (with Anatomy in Clay too)Institute for Anatomical Research, Colorado Springs, CO, 1490 W Fillmore St #130, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
6-Day Fresh Tissue and Embalmed Tissue Cadaver Dissection Lab Workshop (with Anatomy in Clay too) Sunday, February 21st through Saturday,February 27th 9AM - 6PM each day (Wednesday, February 24th is off) This
6-Day Fresh Tissue and Embalmed Tissue Cadaver Dissection Lab Workshop (with Anatomy in Clay too)
Sunday, February 21st through Saturday,February 27th
9AM – 6PM each day (Wednesday, February 24th is off)
- This workshop will have both Fresh Tissue and Embalmed Tissue cadavers for the different learning advantages afforded by each type of cadaver. We will also have Anatomy in Clay set up in the adjacent classroom for further maximum depth of learning!
- Intensive workshop in which you get to actually dissect and learn all the tissues and structures of the body at the Institute for Anatomical Research in Colorado Springs, CO, for a very reasonable cost compared to other trainings.
- Fresh Tissue dissection is the gold standard of cadaver labs because the tissues are much more representative of living tissue, and joints are movable to better understand the relationship between myofascial tissue and movement.
- Here is your opportunity to dissect the human body under the personal supervision of Dr. Joe Muscolino. We will dissect the muscles, tendons, fascial planes, joints, and internal visceral organs.
- And, as an added bonus, as we dissect the body, Dr. Joe Muscolino will discuss applications to kinesiology, palpation, and stretching for the regions of the body being dissected.
- Maximum 8 participants per cadaver. We work in teams, with 3-4 people on each side of the cadaver form.
- One instructor per table for maximal supervision!
- Contact hours of continuing education through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) are given to massage therapists and bodyworkers.
21 (Sunday) 9:00 am - 27 (Saturday) 6:00 pm
Pay & Register
CE Hours & Fees
CE Credits: 48
Full price: $2,400.00
Early bird: $2,250.00
Yearly LMCE discount: Additional 10% off
First ten people: Additional $100.00 off
First ten people: $2,150.00
First ten people with Yearly LMCE: $1,935.00
Deposit: $500 (non-refundable but transferable to another person)