All my courses / A Comprehensive Manual Therapy Treatment Guide for Whiplash / No parent course found /
- Protracts the scapula at the scapulocostal joint.
- Depresses the scapula at the scapulocostal joint.
- Downwardly rotates the scapula at the scapulocostal joint.
- Elevates ribs #3-5 at the sternocostal and costospinal joints.
- The pectoralis minor is one of three muscles that attach to the coracoid process of the scapula. The other two are the coracobrachialis and the short head of the biceps brachii.
- The pectoralis minor is involved in Pectoralis Minor Syndrome, one of the four types of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.