Cadaver Video Lessons – HIP (Bundle #1)
These high quality streaming video lessons for online continuing education for massage therapists (and indeed ALL manual therapists and movement professionals) are focused on a specific subject to further fine tune your knowledge. Each bundle of video lessons features unique videos (only available on Learnmuscles.com) created by international author and teacher, Dr. Joe Muscolino.
Educational Videos in this bundle are:
- Relationship between the Quadriceps Femoris and Adjacent Structures (10:37 min)
- Iliacus (1:09 min)
- Vastus Medialis as a Landmark for Palpation of the Sartorius in the Distal Thigh (3:37 min)
- Inguinal Hernia with Bonnie Thompson (2:16 min)
- Adductor Magnus as Shelf for Hamstrings (0:54 min)
- Adductor Magnus as a Shelf for the other Adductors (1:16)
- Gluteal Muscles (2:55 min)
Note: Once purchased, you will have access to these continuing education videos for as long as the Learnmuscles.com learning service stays online. There is no time limit to access this video bundle. You can access all your videos on any device with Internet access.