Neck Stretching (Bundle #1)
All my courses / A Comprehensive Manual Therapy Treatment Guide for Whiplash / No parent course found /
These high quality streaming video lessons for online continuing education for massage therapists (and indeed ALL manual therapists and movement professionals) are focused on a specific subject to further fine tune your knowledge. Each bundle of video lessons features unique videos (only available on Learnmuscles.com) created by international author and teacher, Dr. Joe Muscolino.
Educational Videos in this bundle are:
- Stretching the Neck into Flexion (2:49 mins)
- Stretching the Neck into Flexion and Adding in Frontal Plane Stretch (1:27 mins)
- Stretching the Lateral Flexors of the Neck – Fundamentals (2:05 mins)
- Stabilizing the Client when Stretching the Neck (6:33 min)
- Alternating Sides with Neck Stretching (2:41 mins)
- Stretching the Neck into Flexion using the Forearms (5:47 min)
- Presetting the Rotation when Performing Multiplane Neck Stretching (4:05 min)
- Using the Elbow to Stabilize the Shoulder Girdle with Neck Stretching (2:55 mins)
Note: Once purchased, you will have access to these continuing education videos for as long as the Learnmuscles.com learning service stays online. There is no time limit to access this video bundle. You can access all your videos on any device with Internet access.