Psoas Major (Bundle #3)
These high quality streaming video lessons for online continuing education for massage therapists (and indeed ALL manual therapists and movement professionals) are focused on a specific subject to further fine tune your knowledge. Each bundle of video lessons features unique videos (only available on Learnmuscles.com) created by international author and teacher, Dr. Joe Muscolino.
Educational Videos in this bundle are:
- Consequences of Tight Hip Flexors (2:39 min)
- Locating and Palpating the Femoral Belly of Psoas Major using Sartorius as a Landmark (4:19 min)
- Targeting Psoas Major when Performing Hip Flexor Stretch at the End of the Table (4:34 min)
- Using the Lower Extremity to Stabilize the Pelvis When Stretching the Hip Flexors with the Client Prone (10:52 min)
- Palpation of the Hip Flexors in the Proximal Thigh (28:20min)
- Cadaveric Anatomy of the Hip Flexor Musculature and Palpation (10:38 min)
- Height of Table for Supine Hip Flexor Stretch at End of Table (2:22 min)
- Hip Flexor Musculature Open- and Closed-Chain Joint Actions (2:29 min)
Note: Once purchased, you will have access to these continuing education videos for as long as the Learnmuscles.com learning service stays online. There is no time limit to access this video bundle. You can access all your videos on any device with Internet access.