- Click here for access to the full Anatomy Glossary.
- Right click on the image for a downloadable file of this muscle.
- Use of this artwork requires proper credit to be given (Permission: Dr. Joe Muscolino. www.learnmuscles.com – art work Giovanni Rimasti)
The muscles of the anterior forearm seen in this deep view are the:
Also seen are the:
- The flexor digitorum profundus crosses the wrist, metacarpophalangeal, proximal interphalangeal, and distal interphalangeal joints of fingers #2-5 (index, middle, ring, little).
- The flexor pollicis longus crosses the elbow, wrist, metacarpophalangeal, and interphalangeal joints of the thumb (finger #1).
- The pronator quadratus crosses the radioulnar joints.