Massage Therapy – Master Online Curriculum
From: US$950.00 / year
Become a Founding School Member today!
PROMO: Use coupon code MOC25 at checkout and get 25% off your first year!
MOC is a comprehensive resource that supports your massage therapy curriculum. MOC includes approximately 2,000 video lessons (more than 200 hours):
– Muscle Anatomy Master Class
– Bone & Joint Anatomy Master Class
– Visceral Anatomy Master Class
– Pathology Class
– Orthopedic Assessment Class
– Business Class (coming soon)
– Ethics Class (coming soon)
– Self-Care Class (coming soon)
– Intro to Massage Therapy Class (coming soon)
– Massage Therapy II Class (coming soon)
– Sports Massage Class (coming soon)
* Test Preparation
* Test Banks
We are currently building up our complete set of resources to support a full 1,000+-hour curriculum. Once we reach this point, estimated to be January 1st of 2024, the subscription fee for MOC will significantly rise.
Take advantage of our current pricing schedule to lock in as an MOC-Founding School Member that will maintain special pricing for the lifetime of your subscription.
When subscribing to this product, you agree to our Terms & Services.
All our instructors, LMTs, and students from our school loved his program. I highly recommend the course for students and teachers alike. There are many online courses, but few are the quality that Dr. Muscolino offers. Absolutely one of the best, for sure.
More than anything, Dr. Muscolino is very personable as well. He is more than happy to help with any questions or concerns.
Lastly, the value is far beyond the reasonable cost for the program.
Thank you so much, Dr. Muscolino!Mei Li Trapasso
Carolina School of Massage & Wellness Center
Greenville, South Carolina
Muscle Anatomy Master Class:
- The most comprehensive and detailed muscle anatomy online video class in the world!
- 175 muscles in approx. 1500 video lessons! Click HERE to view all the muscles covered.
- Each muscle is taught with 5 distinct video lessons: 3 core & 2 elective lessons (all with English subtitles).
- Animated Illustrations (core)
- Cadaver Anatomy (core)
- Muscle Actions (core)
- Palpation (elective)
- Stretching (elective)
- One-minute palpation, name origin, written attachment and actions, self-care stretch, trigger point and referral zones (lessons being added)
- Plus there are more than 90 hours of lecture presentations on muscle anatomy and function.
Bone & Joint Anatomy Master Class:
- The most comprehensive online class on human bones and joints in the world!
- More than 300 video lessons!
- Teaches bones, bony landmarks, and joint structure and function.
- Each bone is taught with 2 distinct types of video lessons:
- Animated Illustrations
- Description on Skeleton
- Plus there are more than 70 hours of lecture presentations on bone and joint structure, function, and palpation.
Visceral Anatomy Master Class:
- VAMC covers the essential visceral anatomy and physiology for manual therapists and movement professionals.
- VAMC is divided into 14 Modules totaling more than 16 hours of video instruction!
Arterial Supply (2 hours), Blood (1 hour), Cardiovascular (1 hour), Cells (2 hours), Digestive (1 hour), Endocrine (1 hour), Innervation (1 hour), Integumentary (1 hour), Lymphatic (1 hour), Nervous (1 hour), Reproductive (1 hour), Respiratory (1 hour), Sensory (1.5 hours), Urinary (1 hour).
- Pathology (Video Lessons, E-booklets)
- Orthopedic Assessment
- Self-Care & Exercise (Body Mechanics, Self-Care for Clients, Fitness Training, Pilates, Yoga)
- Manual Therapy Skillsets (Stretching, Posture, Full Routines, COMT Workshops)
- Non-Video Content (Books, Articles)
- Coming soon: Business Class, Ethics Class, Self-Care Class, Intro to Massage Therapy Class, Massage Therapy II Class, Sports Massage Class
Some of the schools already enjoying MOC!
WRITTEN ATTACHMENTS & ACTIONS
- The pectoralis minor attaches from the coracoid process of the scapula to ribs #3-5.
- Protracts the scapula at the scapulocostal joint.
- Depresses the scapula at the scapulocostal joint.
- Downwardly rotates the scapula at the scapulocostal joint.
- Elevates ribs #3-5 at the sternocostal and costospinal joints.
- The pectoralis minor is one of three muscles that attach to the coracoid process of the scapula. The other two are the coracobrachialis and the short head of the biceps brachii.
- The pectoralis minor is involved in Pectoralis Minor Syndrome, one of the four types of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
TRIGGER POINTS AND REFERRAL ZONES
DESCRIPTION ON SKELETON
VAMC LESSON SAMPLES
LearnMuscles.com offers you excellence in online streaming anatomy education, brought into your school, as well as your students’ homes, offices, or local coffee houses.
In this day and age, you need an online education option.
LearnMuscles.com will help you to be more successful with your students and graduates.
…helping more people, your graduates will have more client/patient referrals. You and your graduates will thrive!
Quite simply, LearnMuscles.com is Excellence in Online Core Curriculum Anatomy Education.
HOW IT WORKS
Once you purchase AMC, you’ll receive an email which will include:
– the link to the licensing Website to give to your staff and students
– the current access password to give to your staff and students
– the link to our question bank to give to your staff
Note: the password is updated 3 times per year and sent to you via email to pass on to your current active staff and students.