LearnMuscles Continuing Education – Video Streaming Subscription Service
From: US$24.95 / month
LMCE is the largest online video content provider in the world for manual therapy.
If you have already purchased LMCE
Please LOGIN HERE
Your subscription fee will NEVER increase!
Note: By clicking on “Sign Up Now,” you agree to the terms of LMCE. LMCE is a subscription service that automatically renews on its anniversary date (just like Netflix) unless you cancel. You can cancel anytime.
LearnMuscles Continuing Education
The NETFLIX of Manual and Movement Therapy Continuing Education!
Video lessons added each and every week!Dr. Joe adds at least 7 video lessons to LMCE each and every week. That’s over 365 lessons per year!
With new content uploaded each and every week, LMCE is a “must-have tool” for any serious Manual Therapist.
I always look forward each week to the latest LMCE material.
I cannot recommend highly enough LearnMuscles Continuing Education to every Manual Therapist.Cono C., Registered Massage Therapist, Australia
Here are some sample continuing education video lessons.
|Popliteus – Muscle Actions||Muscle Action Series – Iliacus|
|Pin and Stretch Technique for the Upper Trapezius||Orthopedic Assessment Testing for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome|
|Scapula – Anterior View – Drawn Anatomy||Tibialis Posterior – Cadaver|
|Prone Deep Pressure Massage – Modification with Thenar Eminance||Pilates Mat – Double Straight Leg Stretch|
What is the difference between LMCE and the Anatomy Master Classes? CLICK HERE
Click here to watch the LMCE Intro Walkthrough!
- Manual Therapy Assessment Skills
- Orthopedic Testing
- Joint Motion Palpation
- Postural & Movement Analysis
- Manual Therapy Treatment Skills
- Soft Tissue Manipulation/Massage
- Body Mechanics
- Grade IV & V Joint Mobilization
- Anatomy & Physiology / Kinesiology
- Cadaver Anatomy
- Muscle / Myofascial Structure
- Muscle / Myofascial Function
- Bone Anatomy
- Joint Structure & Function
- Kinesiology Terminology
- Anatomy Encyclopedia
- Case Studies in Clinical Reasoning
- Marrying Science with Hands-On
- Review of Anatomy and Physiology
- Tips for Teachers & Students
- Fitness Training
- Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Grade V Mobilizations
- Lectures & Workshops
- AND FREE NCBTMB CE CREDIT COURSES! CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LIST!
- LMCE also includes a wealth of educational content by Dr. Joe including:
– All of Dr. Joe’s 13 DVDs (over 30 hours! and a $450 value)
– His complete Neck and Low Back/Pelvis treatment books PDF format (a $100 value)
– All of his published articles in PDF format
– A 15-hour fundamental Anatomy & Physiology course
If you have been meaning to get to Dr. Joe’s COMT workshops but have not been able to due to time, distance, or cost, LearnMuscles Continuing Education is the next best thing. LMCE will offer you the gamut of content from short and quick ‘pearls of wisdom’ to thorough explanations of clinical orthopedic manual therapy assessment and treatment techniques for manual and movement therapy.
The philosophy of COMT is to foster critical thinking so that you are empowered to creatively apply your treatment techniques!
Subscription cost: Just $24.95 per month (or $249.40 per year) for complete access to all LMCE content!
——- This is a guaranteed subscription cost – your subscription price will never go up!
What is my commitment to LMCE?
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but the account will stay active until the end of your commitment time (and no “prorated” refund will be due for any remaining time on your account).
LMCE automatically renews at the end of your commitment time. Once it renews, you are committed for the renewal period.
LearnMuscles Continuing Education (LMCE) and all its content are wholly owned by the Art and Science of Kinesiology LLC
LMCE IT support: email@example.com (copy/paste this email address to contact us)