6-Day Fresh Tissue and Embalmed Tissue Cadaver Dissection Lab Workshop (with Anatomy in Clay® too!).
Dr. Joe Muscolino teaches full 6-day fresh tissue and embalmed tissue cadaver dissection labs, with Anatomy in Clay® too! This workshop has both Fresh Tissue and Embalmed Tissue cadavers for the different learning advantages afforded by each type of cadaver. It also includes Anatomy in Clay set up in the adjacent classroom for further maximum depth of learning!
Days: Sunday through Saturday (with Wednesday off)
Location: Institute for Anatomical Research, Colorado Springs, CO
CE Credits: 48 (Approved by the NCBTMB)
(LMCE subscribers receive a 10% discount. CLICK HERE for more information.)
For more information and sign up, CLICK HERE!
So if you cannot make it to one of Dr. Joe’s Cadaver Observation/Dissection Labs, then the next best thing is to see cadaver lab video lessons by joining LMCE.
And LMCE has more than 3,000 other video lessons, including full workshops, and over 310 free NCBTMB Continuing Education credit hours!
Click here for more information and/or to sign up and receive a 10% lifetime discount to LMCE with coupon code lmce10!
“I often like to say that being a Massage Therapist, or any type of manual or movement therapist / practitioner, and never having seen the inside of the human body is like being a car mechanic and never having opened up the hood!” – Dr. Joe Muscolino
- Intensive workshop in which you get to actually dissect and learn all the tissues and structures of the body at the Institute for Anatomical Research in Colorado Springs, CO, for a very reasonable cost compared to other trainings.
- Fresh Tissue dissection is the gold standard of cadaver labs because the tissues are much more representative of living tissue, and joints are movable to better understand the relationship between myofascial tissue and movement.
- But embalmed tissue is much easier for dissecting and learning the muscles of the body. Having both types will facilitate our learning, which is what it is all about! 🙂
- Here is your opportunity to dissect the human body under the personal supervision of Dr. Joe Muscolino. We will dissect the muscles, tendons, fascial planes, joints, and internal visceral organs.
- And, as an added bonus, as we dissect the body, Dr. Joe Muscolino will discuss applications to kinesiology, palpation, and stretching for the regions of the body being dissected.
- Maximum 6 participants per cadaver. We work in teams of 3 people on each side of the cadaver form.
- One instructor per table for maximal supervision!
- Contact hours of continuing education through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) are given to massage therapists and bodyworkers.
- This workshop will have both Fresh Tissue and Embalmed Tissue cadavers for the different learning advantages afforded by each type of cadaver. We will also have Anatomy in Clay set up in the adjacent classroom for further maximum depth of learning!
Contact hours of continuing education through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) are given to massage therapists and bodyworkers.